COO at Tracxn Technologies
Views:1184 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Tracxn - AVP - Investor Relations (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing quarterly business presentation covering industry, strategy and results; press release and communication to institutional shareholders/analysts
- Effectively coordinate with analysts/ investors for Initiating coverage, post earnings report feedback, doubt clarifications, investor communications
- Ensuring timely and adequate resolution of the queries/issues raised by investors
- Organizing and preparing for investor conferences
- Creation and dissemination of investor & analyst communication
- Comparing and adopting industry-wide best practices with presentations, annual reports, and other disclosures made by comparable companies
- Review research reports on company stock/industry and summarizing the same
- Lead the preparation for investor conferences, roadshows, and several other events
- Competition and industry analysis including financial metrics and differentiation
- Tracking co. market share, shareholding pattern of stock
- Building & maintaining relationships with analysts and investors.
- The individual should engage with analysts on a regular basis.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and MBA/CA/CFA.
- 2-5 years of experience in Investor Relations or related job functions
- Working relationships with research analysts (highly preferred)
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, with ability to build relationships with different stakeholders
- Ability to organize meetings with investors/analysts
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 800+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; tech giants like SAP; educational institutes like Stanford, IIMA; and corporate giants like Nestle, Standard Chartered and Samsung
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)