Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:5117 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
Tracxn - AVP - Customer Success - US Market (7-10 yrs)
Tracxn - AVP - Customer Success - US Shift
AVP - Customer Success is a leadership role involving building and managing a team of key account managers. You will have to develop a thorough understanding of Tracxn's SaaS product and offerings, understand customer use cases and drive customer engagement. You will be responsible for streamlining processes for the entire customer lifecycle from onboarding to churn. Customer interaction will be primarily driven by your team. You will be expected to provide guidance to the team and engage with customers during escalations.
- Oversee Customer Success functions including customer onboarding, resolving customer queries, driving customer engagement and managing renewals.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Tracxn's SAAS product and offerings
- Liaise with Analyst, Finance and Legal team to resolve customer queries
- Drive the implementation of customer engagement projects
- Identify the reasons of customer churn and help prevent it
- Train and manage a team of Key Account Manager
- Role focuses on working with the customers from the US region
6 pm - 3 am IST
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have "Customer Empathy" - ability to identify and understand customer's situation and motives
- Thorough understanding of a customer lifecycle (customer success functions) in an B2B SAAS company
- Experience of managing a team with at least 5-6 direct reportees
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. no politics
- Like-minded intellectually curious colleagues
- High paced learning. Continuous mentorship to help achieve peak potential
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)