Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:2662 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:366
Tracxn - Associate Vice President - Leadership Role - IIT/IIM (3-6 yrs)
Tracxn - Associate Vice President - Leadership Role - IIT/IIM
- We are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join our Leadership in the Business Strategy & Operations Team.
- You would be handling multiple departments and leading a large team over a period of time and take direct reporting of next-level leadership, who manage different departments.
- You will define and pick projects and get respective departments on board.
- You will be responsible for leading these projects and owning their outcomes from start to finish.
- Your responsibilities will include Design, Execution, Training, Performance Tracking, Making Improvements among other things.
For example : You may be required to kickstart sales outbound process. Or work with Marketing to get leads from Quora. Or help Recruitment team design and run interview scheduling process.
1. Design & lead operations of multiple departments :
- Take end-to-end ownership of one or more departments
- Define goals for your departments. This will require a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential
- Define, implement and own the required org structure
- Enable your team to ensure quality delivery in all these departments
2. Design blueprint :
- Divide the solution proposed into multiple projects. Prioritise projects on the basis of impact and effort required.
- Break down the projects further into actionable steps.
- Stitch the different steps together to form one comprehensive blueprint for the project
- Seek input from peers to iterate. Present the blueprint to the senior management to get them on-board
3. Implement :
- Define approach for all the actionable steps
- Build required processes with focus on accuracy, efficiency and scalability. Try to automate as much as possible
- Define and set up KPIs to monitor the health of the project
- Prepare implementation guidelines. Identify resources to work with
- Ensure training of personnel involved and identify specific/periodic training programs if need be.
- Solve queries raised by the team. If similar queries are raised frequently incorporate in the implementation guidelines and train the team.
4. Monitor the growth and health of your Departments :
- Define and set up KPIs to monitor the health of the departments
- Set up a monitoring protocol and design MIS reports
- Escalate in case of any non-compliance to set guidelines, quality issues etc.
- Identify New Projects from Department MIS and reviews. Modify blueprint and processes related to it which may lead to better outcome
5. Take multi-tier reporting of people at leadership roles :
- Conduct 1-on-1s with Heads of your Departments on a daily basis
- Provide mentorship and constructive feedback. Incorporate Tracxn's culture of continuous improvement
- Identify training needs of each person to reach their peak potential. Employ different training and mentoring methods for different team members, as needed
- Determine hiring budgets and plans for current and future personnel requirements
- Define ; Who To Hire- for different positions including work profile & experience, education and salary benchmarks
- Responsible for performance management within the team including appraisals, monthly ratings, discipline, etc
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT/ NIT)
- 3-6 years of work experience
- Strong team player. Keen interest in mentoring and grooming team members
- High intent of getting things done.
- Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day.
- Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills. First principles person.
What can you expect at Tracxn :
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues.
- Design System & Processes for High Accuracy, Efficiency and Scalability
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Manage Multi-Tier Reporting
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Please note : Should be remote working ready till pandemic subsides