COO at Tracxn Technologies
Views:459 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Tracxn - Analyst - Manager Secondary Research (5-8 yrs)
Tracxn - Analyst - Manager Secondary Research ( 5-8 years)
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Analyst with over 5 years of experience in in-depth market research and it's trends. The position entails conducting secondary research on the startup ecosystem. In this role, one is expected to handle a team of analysts and review their output as well.
- Conduct secondary research using a variety of sources, including the Tracxn Platform, online databases and news articles, industry reports, and government statistics
- Understand client queries ( primarily from journalists) and distil them to logical actionable
- Ensure to get the work done with team of analysts
- Actively seek feedback on the approach, quality and throughput of the work done in the daily review meeting with the manager and with reportee
Please apply if you have:
- Have 5-8 years of experience in data analysis
- Interest in the startup ecosystem and in its evolving trends
- Interest in research and analysis of market trends and industry data
- Analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data into a captivating concise summary
- Interest in monitoring and analyzing media coverage, identifying key trends, and providing actionable insights.
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Fixed work timings - 9 hrs x 5 days. Respect everyone's time. No taking your work home
- A meritocratic setup. Everyone explains the 'why' behind their decisions. No politics
- Candid culture. We encourage asking questions over making assumptions
- Managers willing to invest in your growth. We believe in timely, actionable feedback
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
About Tracxn :
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 800+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, GGV Capital and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero.