Human Resource Manager at Tractor Junction
Views:342 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Tractor Junction - Head - Offline Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Offline Marketing Head
Job Summary : We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Offline Marketing Professional who'll lead and drive our marketing efforts including positioning, messaging, product marketing, demand generation, ATL & BTL activities, agency relationships, and customer/partner marketing. We are looking for someone who is obsessed about building brands & filled with explosive ideas!
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage and controlling the brand portfolio budget.
- Manage the Brand strategy and execution (Conceptualization to execution).
- Planning branding initiatives, ATL and BTL activities for the brands.
- Build on the PR and marketing communications touch points for the brand.
- Manage consumer research for the brands and deliver initiatives in accordance.
- Lead the execution of Field marketing from start to end, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration with the business team & creative support team.
- Improve field marketing campaign efficiency in terms of ROI and CAC : LTV
- Conduct regular market visits and lead market evaluation on successful implementation of Retail Programs in the local market.
- Recruit, engage and retain top marketing talent. Prior experience of leading a team is preferred, as is the ability to motivate and rally a team around a common vision
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building communications strategies to deliver business KPIs highly desirable.
- Intellectually curious, proactively seeking and developing new opportunities.
- Should have a high level of ownership and vision for the brands
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Post Graduation or MBA preferred in Marketing & Business
- 4 to 8 years of experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Past experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing.
- Effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders through strong communication skills
- Personal drive to plan, prioritize, deliver results even on tight deadlines.
- Passionate about working with early age Startups
- Expertise of working in Rural markets will be preferred.