Co-Founder at Townscript
Views:730 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Townscript - Director - Sales (7-15 yrs)
Who we are?
Townscript is the leading event technology platform based out of India. We are a team of passionate tech & event enthusiasts and are backed by Bookmyshow Asia's largest online entertainment ticketing platform.
We have served more than 1,00,000+ events spread across more than 27 countries. Townscript offers an array of services to event planners for online event registration, ticketing, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail. Townscript solutions optimize the entire event management and have enabled event organizers around the world to manage hundreds of thousands and events in a hassle-free manner.
What are we looking for?
Townscript is looking for its Senior Director of Sales. S/he needs to be a talented and motivated individual who can and has exhibited the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment with a laser sharp focus on client acquisition. Given our aggressive growth targets for this year, his/her primary responsibility will be to drive sales predictably by strengthening the existing sales channels and owning new client acquisition strategy across multi-geography network.
This individual will serve as the primary point of contact with prospective Townscript clients for our focus geographies and will provide a compelling value proposition, articulate product demonstration to client's requirements and satisfactorily address the necessary decision making criteria of client to get them onboard. Senior Director - Sales will be required to demonstrate strong marketing and solution-selling techniques and work closely with the sales team to qualify leads and ensure the conversion of prospects into customers.
What do you need to do?
1. Driving Business Growth Results for the company by efficient sales efforts.
2. Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
3. Hit quota (Quarter-on-Quarter)
4. Recruit and get the newly hired sales reps up-to-speed (critical to over achieving targets)
5. Mentor and train existing sales reps and help them achieve them targets
6. Create sales forecasts
7. Analyze performance data as well as Design and implement sales strategy
8. Continuously iterate on sales process
9. Win big ticket clients in the industry.
10. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
11. Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
12. Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
13. Working closely with the Founding team for developing a business development strategy (Market Research, Competitive Analysis, etc.) to drive business growth results of the company.
What is required for this role?
- Proven sales experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
- Proven track record of leading sales teams.
- Previous experience as a quota crushing individual contributor (carrying more than $250-300K of individual quota) / a sales manager or a sales director (carrying >$600K of team quota)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Tech Start-up DNA. Passionate to lead sales growth for a start-up.
- Organized, detail-oriented persona, with the ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge and 7+ years of experience of the SaaS (Software-as-a-service) sales process, experience in the event domain is a plus