Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:2144 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Tower Lead - Record To Report/Procure To Pay/Order To Cash - Financial Services (10-18 yrs)
Tower Lead- R2r, P2p, O2c
- The TowerLead is responsible for managing a team; ensuring team members deliver performance that meets or exceeds the required performance levels in terms of quality and efficiency; serves as a point of escalation for issues and drives issues to resolution; generates ideas for and participates in process improvement opportunities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS :
- Direct supervision of his/ her team on day-to-day responsibilities, motivate team to achieve highest level of quality, efficiency and met or exceed all goals. Build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership in administration of all components of his/ her team to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of requirements.
- Enable accurate accounting and service delivery with highest level of quality and timely ensuring compliance, approval verification and quality control review.
- Ensure all accounting policies and controls are implemented to enable highest level of accounting standards being followed in service delivery
- Standardize processes to achieve and exceed stated objectives.
- Timely monitor and manage reporting of all performance indicators specific to his/her team.
- Facilitate timely issue resolution, including escalation in accordance with governance structure.
- Work with other team leaders to ensure that the center is meeting or exceeding performance levels.
- Ensure the relevant Inter Company related financial controls are operating as designed (SOX compliance).
- Provide internal and external audit support, as required.
- Foster communication and teamwork within and across organizational boundaries
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the line manager
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- University Graduate or MBA with a major in finance, business or accounting
- 6+ years of Expertise in General Accounting, Good knowledge of end to end of RTR process
- Experience in accounting, reporting financial systems
- Experience in interfacing with business operational customers and Controllers
- Ability to manage a diverse group of skill sets in a delivery center environment
- Strong communication skills (English required)
- Fluent in English (Writing skills, Speaking skills, Oral and reading comprehension)
- Ability to portray professionalism and confidence to customers via phone and e-mail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of work efficiently and accurately
- Demonstrate high ethical standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.