Manager - Talent Acquisition at eHelium Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Views:3909 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Tower Head - Record To Report Process - Financial Shared Services - CA (15-22 yrs)
- Leads the Global RTR CoE organisation to deliver CoE wise financial reporting in accordance with IFRS and internal (Market/BG/Function) reporting on CoE performance: monthly performance, quarterly forecasting, and annual operating plan.
- Will be leading optimization of across CoE processes and systems in line with GBS & Finance strategy.
- The incumbent will be responsible for leading Overall RTR Process Organization from the Global Hub will be leading multiple Process Leads (organized as COE) to complete financial accounting activities & ensure high-quality delivery with seamless collaboration across Vendors, Oversight Team & Business/Market Finance.
- The incumbent will be responsible for Performance Outcome & periodic review of Third Party Vendor who are supporting Hub RTR Organization
- The incumbent will be responsible for Group Internal & Statutory audit for Organization.
- Incumbent with work closely with Hub Market RTR Lead & global process owners to ensure all financial accounting activities of the RTR process are executed with appropriate controls and end to end view
Work closely with Vendors, Business/Market Finance and global process owners to build capabilities for executing centralised financial accounting processes, which allows the company leveraging its size, and improve both efficiency & effectiveness (Productivity & Quality) of the finance organization.
- Aligns with internal control compliance for reliable financial reporting; and compliance with all financial regulations.
- Responsible for standardization and simplification of processes including digitization & RPA.
- Ensuring Compliance to Standard Processes. Drive improvements in Quality & achievement of KPIs at the Global level.
- Investigates data irregularities and drives corrective actions.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters for Hub CoE group and ensures effective achievement of Performance Objectives.
- Drives improvement projects, mainly in financial processes & with support of IT
- Closely work with GBS & Financial Accounting Leadership Team to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Will be responsible for leading & developing high-quality team. Ensure Knowledge Transfer & management, Cross Training.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization
- CA with 15+ year's relevant experience with a proven track record of successfully driving Finance Process Organisation in Shared Service/Global Business Services Organization.
- Deep understanding of Shared Service Business Operating Model and business risk analysis. Ability to manage complex accounting and reporting.
- Able to Influence & Inspire large size Organisation
- Able to work with cross functional & multiple stakeholders with multiple priorities.
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Effective, planning, organization and communication skills. Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environment.
- Strong influencing skills through effective communication and leadership techniques. Able to recognize organizational and business differences and work to effect alignments
- Ability to drive large scale transformational projects
eHelium Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Mobile: +91 9840026308
Office: +91 7339343444
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.