Total IT Global - Service Delivery Manager (7-8 yrs)
Service Delivery Manager
Duties and responsibilities :
1. Accountable & Responsible for all SLAs for the assigned clients as per the SOW
2. Oversee and provide guidance to Transitions Team to get the project smoothly transitioned into BAU stage.
3. Successful service delivery - manage service delivery SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction.
4. Monitor overall performance of services and timelines to deliver.
5. Good communication around issues and opportunities get things done, make things happen.
6. Building, maintaining and analyzing service reports to address any possible delays before it occurs.
7. Monitor, Measure & Manage the performance of Delivery team & Service Desk against client expectations / commitments
8. Incident management, Escalation management and Asset management (Stock replenishment) for hardware maintenance contracts.
9. Distribute service reports Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly to key internal personal and clients and raise any potential risks/issues.
10. Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performance.
11. Communicating across organizational boundaries - from bottom to top level.
12. Following up, escalating and taking action if service delivery is not meeting expectations.
13. See upcoming issues proactively & be ready with the possible solutions.
14. Working with the client delivery teams along with FSO teams to identify and manage service improvement activities.
15. Propose any amendments/ideas to improve processes & to keep customer delight for long run.
16. Develop and implement processes with client to ensure effective information flow to speed up delivery timelines.
17. Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared.
18. Building a healthy professional relationship with key client team members & should connect with them on weekly / Monthly basis (call/face to face)
19. Collaborating with senior management and key account manager on client account management and growth.
20. Partner billing approvals, Monthly billing to client.
21. Need to make sure that the attendance of all FTEs are placed in the projects is 100%.
22. Make sure every assigned project has sufficient pool of backfills to cover the primary.
23. Fortnightly/ Monthly connect with all the FTE.
24. Make sure all the FTE meet the guidelines as per the SOW.
25. SDMs to make sure that they have at least 2 succession plans readily available in case of any FTEs resignation or separation.
26. Backfill succession plan should also be readily available & make sure no site stays ideal in the assigned projects
27. Make sure related (Internal + External) teams are looped in immediately as soon as escalations is received & they start working towards normalization of services.
28. SDMs to make sure that BCP is initiated in case of any Incident & service continuity is not effected.
29. SDMs to inform Senior Management team immediately & share the updates in the timely manner.
Resource Management :
- Hiring and retain the best talent via performance management
- Training and development of resources to meet the continuous demand
- Managing the team and drive the achievement of their agreed goals and KPI.
- To ensure the continuous growth of team members in-order to achieve employee satisfaction.
Qualification Details :
- Bachelor of engineering (IT or CS) degree minimum. MBA preferred.
Skills and Abilities :
- MS Office suite including MS Visio, MS Projects and advanced Excel skills & Presentation skills.
- Decisive: must be able to use initiative to make quick decisions to resolve problems and overcome obstacles delaying delivery.
- Must be able to communicate & partner with other departments and contractors to achieve targets.
- Customer management: tactful, resolute and committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to deliver technical presentations competently.
- Must be good in reporting & converting it into a meaningful deck.
- Must be able to interfaces with customer "executive" level management on a regular basis.
- Delivering results: ability to plan and organize self and work in order to achieve objectives and targets.
Professional Certification :
- ITIL V3 intermediate Certified
- Prince V2 Certified - preferred
- Experience in implementing Intel-based servers, UNIX-based servers and storage hardware from major vendors - IBM, EMC,HP, DELL etc.
Experience Required :
- At least 7 years project management/ service delivery management
Working conditions (You may choose to capture this later)
- Flexible to travel (Locally and international)
- 50% of the time and work under aggressive project time-lines
- Be available 24/7 as needed by client requirements
Core Competencies :
- Integrity & Sincerity
- Excellent Communication skills
- Think & Act Smart
- Proactive - Takes initiative
- Out of box thinker
- Ability to Influence/ Convince
- Attention to Detail
- Team Leader/ ability to build high performing team
- Building Partnerships
- Building Trust
- Energy Level
- Interpersonal Skills
- Technical Expertise
Personal Attributes :
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated, willing to put in extra time
- Clinical and attentive to detail
- Solution driven; able to react quickly and resolve issues so that the workflow can continue
- Must be able to perform under pressure
- Must be able to persuade and influence others
- Good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Must aspire to a culture of service excellence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.