Associate at Torre Capital
Views:201 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Torre Capital - Content Strategist & Creator (2-3 yrs)
We truly believe that great quality content can be a game changer for us to establish a strong foothold in the industry. Therefore, we are looking for a subject matter expert in Finance/FinTech, who has relevant experience in content writing and is willing to work towards our content strategy and content creation on a full-time basis.
What we care about
- You creating an editorial mission, vision, and voice for our brand to establish brand identity and image as a thought leader in the finance industry.
- You understand finance, specifically areas of Asset Management, PE/VC, and private banking.
- You would be collaborating with content team and creating high quality, unique, original and relevant editorial level content for our blogs, website and social media. Content includes infographics, newsletters, snippets, and interactive content pieces for audience.
- Your job would be to conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- You would be responsible for creating our weekly/biweekly newsletter consisting of upcoming opportunities in the world of startups, private equity and venture capital, alternative assets, and wide-ranging topics in Finance to be sent as a part of email advertising, blogs and social media posts.
- Your ideas on communicating and delivering content in a way that benefit the organization and clients- making finance information interesting to consume and share. You are a constant learner not because you need to, but because you want to.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- You creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Your experience with blog sites like Medium and email newsletters.
- Values - customer satisfaction before bottom-line. Employee health before deadlines. Family before everything else.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in content writing with previous work/ knowledge of finance and industry knowledge/experience in FinTech would be preferred.
- Post Graduate degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism/ Graduate degree in Business Administration with experience in content writing.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and working knowledge of design software to create and design how the content will be presented.
- Excellent writing and editing skills; effective communication skills; the ability to follow strict deadlines
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects concurrently.