Managing Director at Torch Financial Services
Views:3940 Applications:1118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1080
Torch Financial Services - Analyst - Investment Team (1-2 yrs)
I. Company Description:
- Torch Financial Services ("TFS") is an asset management business with a specialization in wealth management solutions, in both capital and private markets, with a global mandate.
- TFS was formed through an acquisition of a strategic stake in the operations of ZeusCaps and setting up of a regulated business in Singapore (Torch Investment).
- ZeusCaps, founded in 2006, had led and closed over USD 1 billion of transactions across the capital structure in a wide range of sectors. It's track record include transactions in India, Middle East, Europe and North America.
II. Job Location: NCR - Noida
III. Job Description:
The analyst will be part of the investment team and will get the opportunity to work on Buy-side/Sell-side mandates.
Primary responsibilities of the analyst will include the following :
- Undertaking extensive research on various sectors and presenting relevant information through documents and presentations.
- Developing in-depth understanding on the M&A landscape in India.
- Developing in-depth understanding of Companies business operations, financials, valuations and future business scenarios.
- Preparation of teasers, pitch books and transaction presentations.
- Preparing and updating financial models for the companies assigned to the Analyst.
- Extensive interaction with clients to obtain relevant information and presentation of ideas.
IV. Qualifications/Skills/Experience Requirements:
In addition to the skill sets mentioned below we are looking for a candidate who has a strong drive to work hard, willingness to learn and a good team player.
- Bachelors/Post-graduate Degree in Accounting, Finance or related studies with 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, focus, creativity and an analytical approach with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Committed to maintaining high professional and ethical standards.