Head Data Science at TorcAI Digital Media Private Limited
Views:19172 Applications:752 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:336
TorcAI Digital Media Private Limited - Data Scientist (2-4 yrs)
At TorcAI, we are a bunch of Technologists & Marketers, who bring in on ground experience of managing large audiences and programmatic ecosystem. The rise of Big Data and modern Technology Stack has ushered a whole new era for marketers and advertisers to drive business based upon data driven consumer insights and marketing. At TorcAI our goal is to empower Ad Tech Community with Artificial Intelligence led tools and insights that boost User Experience and User Engagement across platforms
Position - Data Scientist
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with stakeholders/ team leaders in order to understand problem statements and design and execute potential solutions
- Integration of multiple sources of data working on BigData platforms.
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis on large and complex data sets comprising of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Work on multiple unstructured problems to deliver insights/ end-to- end solutions and improve our clients- understanding of their customers using analysis/ statistics/ machine learning algorithms
- Ability to collate and analyse data from various sources using both traditional and BigData Platforms
Experience/ Skills Required :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing and implementing analytical data models
- Experience in Statistical Programming Language/Packages in Python/R
- Ability to synthesize unstructured data and find actionable Insights
- Experience in Machine Learning modelling techniques including predictive modeling, recommendation systems, classification and regression models, time-series models
- Expertise in Data Analysis and Data Wrangling. Ability to work with complex data and convert it into easy-to-understand analysis.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- Strong quantitative background & analytical abilities is necessary
Additional Desirable Experience/ Skills :
- Hands on experience on Apache Spark, NoSQL DB
- Experience of implementing ML algorithms in production environment
- Experience of working on Deep Learning models
- Shell scripting (awk, sed etc) and Linux experience is a plus.