Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Toppr
Views:1895 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:305
Toppr - Senior Manager/AGM/GM/AVP - HR Leader - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI/IIT/NIT (8-12 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for an HR Leader (Senior Manager / AVP / GM / AGM) in its HR Operations team. As an HR leader, you- ll drive HR processes and initiatives from hiring to separation (entire employee life cycle). You- ll support client discussions, manage employee grievances, and apply the organisation's policies to support delivery and implement growth programs. In this role, you- ll ensure compliance and governance aspects with respect to statutory laws and labor law.
If you have a passion for helping others succeed and if you genuinely believe that people are the greatest asset of any company, we- d love to talk to you!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- High-growth industry: India's online education industry is an ever-expanding pie and is poised to grow to $2 billion in by 2020.
- High-growth startup: Toppr has grown over 50x in the last 3 years, and we aim to grab a big chunk of this ever-expanding pie.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company.
- Complete ownership: You and your team will build Toppr into a talent destination. You- ll accelerate our progress towards becoming the best organization to work with.
HOW YOU- LL RAMP
In First Week-
- Understand Toppr's journey, its values and mission.
- Spend time with the HR, Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to get up-to-speed on Toppr's offering, its competition, and future outlook.
By Day 30-
- Define the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) that Toppr's HR Operations strategy must achieve.
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of HR Operations to ensure adherence to policies and processes.
- Develop Human Capital Strategy and tactical programs in alignment with priorities of the business.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with stakeholders and business leaders. Advise Management Team on HR imperatives.
- Ensure the effective delivery of HR processes such as payroll and attendance
By Day 90-
- Manage drive engagement initiatives and talent retention programs.
- Ensure the effective delivery of the HR processes such as Talent Management, Capability Development, People Advisory support, Change Management, Talent Supply Chain processes, etc.
- Dig deeper and pick a project that matters to Toppr and its success. By doing so, you- ll be solving problems on a pan-India level.
- Nurture your team to move to the next level.
- MBA/PGDM from Tier I Business School and/or B. Tech. from a Tier I college (IITs, BITS, NITs).
- Minimum 8+ years work experience in HR Operations with 5+ years of managing large teams. Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you- ll need to have the following skills:
- Leadership: Ability to move and inspire a large team in a unified direction towards a common vision.
- Collaboration: Liaise with all teams to create and implement strategies, structure, budget, and vision.
- Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, - can-do- attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Data-driven: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable strategies.
Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 70 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.