Senior HR Executive at Toppr Technologies
Views:1553 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:239
Toppr - General Manager - Supply Chain Management (14-18 yrs)
Exp: 14 - 18 years
ABOUT THE ROLE :
Toppr is looking for a General Manager (GM) in its Supply Chain Management (SCM) team. As a GM, you'll have sole authority for the implementation and maintenance of Supply Chain Management System. You'll be the point of contact between the organization and support vendors. In this role, you'll be the custodian of managing the overall facilities requirements and operations at Toppr. In your role, you'll be actively engaging with managers across all functions to create consensus.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR :
- Great exposure to all parts of the business: You will partner with and be exposed to every team: an unparalleled opportunity to learn about all the nuts and bolts of a business.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company.
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- High-growth industry: India's online education industry is an ever-expanding pie and is poised to grow to $2 billion by 2020.
- High-growth startup: Toppr has grown over 50x in the last 3 years, and we aim to grab a big chunk of this ever-expanding pie.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP:
In First Week:
Toppr's journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
Understand the HR management systems and policies to operate smoothly within the organization.
By Day 30:
- Take the ownership of and be accountable for general administration function including Real estate Strategy, office operations and maintenance, expansion of offices, preparation and monitoring of office rentals and recurring expenses
By Day 90:
- Take complete ownership to develop and monitor actionable SCM dashboards to track key SCM metrics for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for driving the people agenda through robust HR offerings. Improve employee lifecycle management and talent engagement via continual changes in HRMS.
- Graduate or above with adequate management experience of 7+ years in similar role/ field.
- Track record of heading the Administrative and facilities for medium and large organisations
- Proven experience of vendor management
WHO YOU ARE :
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills:
Team player: Work collaboratively with all levels of management and staff within your team. Coordinate smoothly with other teams such as Sales, Finance, and HR, etc.
Integrity: We entrust you with our confidential and sensitive data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
Data-driven: You must draw your conclusions and influence important change to be able to meet the targets.