Senior Executive - HR at Toppr.com
Views:3880 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Toppr - General Manager - Growth - NIT/BIT/IIT/IIM (4-10 yrs)
Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalised. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 40 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, and Eight Roads.
About Role & Responsibilities :
1. Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
2. Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
3. Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels
4. Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, bidding strategies etc.
5. Lead overall site conversion rate optimization and develop and optimize landing page strategy
6. Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition
7. Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
8. Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the organization
9. Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance