Toppr - General Manager/Associate General Manager - Sales - NIT/IIT/NITIE/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI (3-7 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE :
Toppr is looking for a General Manager - Sales. A GM is responsible for hiring and training salesforce, meeting sales targets in his/her territory, and delivering month-on-month growth. Sales GMs manage 30-40 direct reportees. As profit & loss owners of their sales territories, they achieve targets by analysing data, running operations, and strategizing next steps. Which is why, GMs at Toppr must be charismatic leaders who balance people skills and operations management effectively.
The GM is one of the most demanding positions at Toppr and will report to VP, Sales.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE SALES TEAM :
Owning a big pie of the business:
- Own a business unit with a 1 crore/month top-line and watch your revenue make a widespread impact. - As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become the future VP. - Perks and bonuses: We appreciate your effort by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for Sales GMs. - Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP :
Toppr's journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India. Spend time with the HR, Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to get up-to-speed on Toppr's offering, its competition, and future outlook. Familiarize yourself with the current systems + processes for working cross-collaboratively to ensure customer value is delivered effectively.
By Day 30:
- Gain a deep understanding of Toppr's offering, its competition, and the transformational outcomes it helps students achieve.
- Interview, hire and onboard talented employees for your team.
- Hold individual pipeline review meetings and weekly team meetings. By Day 90- Partner with marketing to drive new business from targeted campaigns. - Help the sales team to achieve revenue goals by delivering on your team's monthly objectives.
- Grow your Sales Unit to a one crore per month top-line with a contribution margin of 50%.
- MBA/PGDBM from Tier I Business School and/or B. Tech. from a Tier I college (IITs, BITS, NITs). At least 3 years work experience and spent 1 year managing large teams.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills:
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder. You have worked collaboratively with marketing and product teams.
Responsibility : Taken ownership of top-line and profit targets for your team while being in a revenue-driven role.
- Sense of data: Experienced in data driven marketing, including ROI / investment strategies / scaling.
- Building your team: You have an eye for great talent and the ability to unlock the potential of high performing teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.