Toppr - AVP - Multi-Functional Operations Role - Sales/Human Resources/Operations - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-12 yrs)
Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 50 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads and Kaizen PE.
About the role:
Multi-functional Operations(Sales/ Human Resources)
WHO YOU ARE:
To be successful in this role, you- ll need to have the following skills:
- Leadership: Ability to move and inspire a large team in a unified direction towards a common vision.
- Humility: An approachable individual who is able to form strong and long-lasting relationships.
- Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, - can-do- attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Data-driven: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable strategies.
- Collaboration: Liaise with all teams to create and implement strategies, structure, budget, and vision.
- MBA/PGDM from Tier I Business School and/or B. Tech. from a Tier I college (IITs, BITS, NITs).
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with 3+ years managing large teams with operational complexity.
- Experience in a sales position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment is a plus.
- Commercial acumen and understanding of the edtech and educational industry.