Senior HR Executive at Toppr
Views:2265 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Toppr - Associate General Manager - Talent Acquisition - Sales Vertical (6-10 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for its Associate General Manager (AGM) of Talent Acquisition. As an AGM of Talent Acquisition, you will own, lead, and deliver the overall sales hiring strategy of your zone. To source potential candidates on a large scale, you will set ambitious hiring targets and train your team to achieve them. You will build capabilities to help reduce the time to hire (TAT), optimize the hiring cost, and deliver the best sales talent at Toppr.
If you have a passion for helping others succeed and if you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company, we will love to talk to you!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- High-growth industry: India's online education industry is an ever-expanding pie and is poised to grow to $2 billion by 2020.
- High-growth startup: Toppr has grown over 50x in the last 3 years, and we aim to grab a big chunk of this ever-expanding pie.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company.
- Complete ownership: You and your team will build Toppr into a talent destination for the Sales team. You- ll accelerate our progress towards becoming the best organization to work with.
HOW YOU- LL RAMP
In First Week :
- Understand Toppr's journey, its values and mission.
- Spend time with the HR, Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to get
up-to-speed on Toppr's offering, its competition, and future outlook.
By Day 30 :
- Define the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) that Toppr's sales hiring strategy must achieve.
- Assess the talent gap in budgeted versus actual manpower. Implement workforce planning and forecasting to accomplish hiring targets.
- Go beyond hiring and be accountable for the training and confirmation of your hires.
- Manage teams at multiple locations and collaborate cross-functionally to anticipate and meet the evolving hiring needs of Toppr.
- Identify and execute a data-based approach to talent acquisition. Source, track, and manage candidates based Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
By Day 90 :
- Automate and deploy the right solutions for screening and testing the candidates.
- Create alternate channels of recruitment to reduce the hiring cost or Cost Per Hire (CPH)
- Dig deeper and pick a project that matters to Toppr and its success. By doing so, you- ll be solving problems on a pan-India level.
- Create a track for team KPI's and reporting structure. Nurture your team to move to the next level.
- MBA/PGDM from a reputed business school.
- Minimum 6+ years work experience in Talent Acquisition with 3+ years of front-end sales hiring experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment is a big plus.
WHO YOU ARE :
To be successful in this role, you- ll need to have the following skills :
- Leadership: Ability to move and inspire a large team in a unified direction towards a common vision.
- Collaboration: Liaise with all teams to create and implement strategies, structure, budget, and vision.
- Humility: An approachable individual who can form strong and long-lasting relationships.
- Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, - can-do- attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Data-driven: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable strategies.
ABOUT TOPPR :
Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.