Toppr - Assistant Vice President - Customer Support Services (8-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Customer Support Services
AVP - CUSTOMER SERVICE
ABOUT THE ROLE
- When leading a customer support experience at Toppr, you- ll consistently have a smile on your face and hunger in your heart to help the customer. You will not only be on the front line talking to users and building relationships, but you- ll become the customer's advocate inside Toppr. In
- In this role, you will lead the execution of Toppr's customer experience and partner with pan-India sales and cross-functional teams to drive its growth.
- So, if you are interested in hand-delivering happiness to customers, one interaction at a time, then we- d like to meet you!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR :
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- High-growth industry: India's online education industry is an ever-expanding pie and is poised to grow to $2 billion in 3 years.
- High-growth startup: Over the last 3 years, Toppr has grown over 50x, and we aim to grab a big chunk of this ever-expanding pie.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company.
HOW YOU WILL RAMP
In First Week
- Understand Toppr's journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with the Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to get up-to-speed on Toppr's offering, its competition, and future outlook.
By Day 30
- Assist in defining the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) that Toppr's Customer Service strategy must achieve.
- Set up a tracking mechanism to measure the effectiveness of the customer experience.
- Learn to align with customer objectives and create customized solutions. Draft documentation on new features that are released.
By Day 90
- Charter a project to improve customer experience and engagement.
- Make decisions based on data and stay ahead of the curve by aiming for the best ROI.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA/PGDM from Tier I/ II Business School and/or B. Tech. from a Tier I/ II college
- 8+ years of Customer Service, Customer Support, Customer Experience
WHO YOU ARE :
To be successful in this role, you- ll need to have the following skills :
- Calculated risk-taking: Intuitiveness to experiment, run a pilot digital marketing campaign, measure its results and then take a call to scale up.
- Analytical: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable marketing strategies.
- Communication: Engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships and take others with you.
- Self-driven: Demonstrate a positive, - can-do- attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
ABOUT TOPPR :
- Toppr is India's leading ed-tech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 85+ lakh students.
- We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
- We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, and Eight Roads.