Talent Acquisition at Toppr
Views:6640 Applications:408 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Toppr - Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IIT/BITS/NIT (2-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE :
Toppr is looking for its Digital Marketing Manager (DMM). As a DMM, you'll be responsible for the performance marketing of Toppr's app and website. You'll primarily be responsible for generating leads in cost-effective ways, using various digital marketing techniques, which will require you to:
- Plan, execute, and track Toppr's integrated digital marketing strategy across channels and objectives - app installs, display, search, affiliates among others.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to identify the requirements and plan accordingly.
- Manage agencies and affiliates; and own strategy to drive maximum ROI from campaigns.
- Regularly optimize the campaign performance.
- Grow the lead volume to 10x at a sustainable cost.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR:
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
Continual growth and impact: We have over 5 million users, and we- ve more than tripled our revenue year-over-year. Touch the lives of millions of young students. Watch your work make an impact on achieving Toppr's goals.
As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company and become the future General Manager of Toppr.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP:
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR
Education: MBA/PGDM from Tier I Business School and/or B. Tech. from a Tier I college (IITs, BITS, NITs).
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing with a specialty in mobile ecosystem and customer acquisition.
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms and passion for technology.
- Proven success in implementation of digital campaigns, both as stand-alone marketing programs or as a part of integrated marketing programs that drive leads and meaningful app installs.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing practices: usage patterns, emerging technologies, ROI analysis, etc.
- Commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the edtech and educational industry.
- Calculated risk-taking: Intuitiveness to experiment, run a pilot digital marketing campaign, measure its results and then take a call to scale up.
Analytical: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into -actionable marketing strategies.
Communication: Engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships and take others with you.
Self-driven: Demonstrate a positive, - can-do attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
ABOUT TOPPR :
Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 50 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, and Eight Roads.