Senior Executive - HR at Toppr.com
Views:2252 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Toppr - Assistant General Manager - Sales - IIT/NIT/IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI/BITS (3-6 yrs)
6 working days (Monday to Sunday) and Wednesday fixed off.
Company Website :
About Us :
Toppr is an adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th. Our vision is to make learning personalised using technology. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform that can increase engagement, optimise learning and improve outcomes. We have the widest syllabus coverage in India with over 20 subjects, 20 boards and 50 exams. Over 40 lakh students use the learning app.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion and Eight Roads.
If the future of education interests you, we would love to talk about what you can bring to our team.
About the Team
- We are the face of Toppr for all our students and their parents.
- We help them understand how to leverage Toppr platform for their learning.
- We strive to take Toppr to every single household in India; and then the world.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Build and manage large teams to achieve Top-line (~INR 15 Cr annualized) and achieve profit targets for their Business Units
- Maintain healthy contribution margin while delivering revenue target
- Create and execute strategies, like territory optimization, lead generation, hiring, managing org structure, to keep the BU on track for MoM growth
- Interact with top management on a daily basis to showcase territory growth results General Managers at Toppr
- Have distinctive problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent team building and people management abilities
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Come with strong data management and analytics experience
Qualification & Skills :
- MBA/PGDBM from Tier I Business School and/or B. Tech. from a Tier I college (IITs, BITS, NITs)
- Minimum 3 years work experience with 1+ years managing large teams with operational complexity
- Experience with sales/operations function at an FMCG company.