Asst. HR Manager at Tophawks
Views:3608 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Top Hawks - Program Manager (3-9 yrs)
- Tophawks is one of India's leading retail marketing companies, working with most of the world's leading mobile phone, laptop and consumer electronics brands on their retail marketing efforts in India. We've grown explosively over the last 4 years of our existence, and currently have over 100 employees across the country delivering the best in retail marketing to our clients.
- In Tophawks's organization structure, each project is headed by a Program Manager, who has primary operational responsibility for delivering on the KRAs of the project - including client results and Tophawks profitability. The Program Manager is a position of high responsibility - managing teams of 50 to 300 people and involved with strategy as well as execution.
- The Program Manager reports to the Group Program Manager, who in turn reports to the Vertical Head.
Job Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage one or more projects to ensure excellence in retail marketing and high ROI for clients.
- Innovation, process design & performance improvement on all aspects of the project to deliver continuous improvement
- Profitability responsibility - deliver optimum profitability from current projects and support business development for new business
- People management - Mentor team and build team through hiring best-in-industry people
Qualifying Criteria :
- Graduate/MBA from India's Premier Institutes
Experience (No. of years) :
- 3-7 years of experience in retail operations. People already working at sales management companies will be preferred
Experience (Industry) :
- e-Commerce, Telecom, FMCG, Consumer Durables, Consumer electronics
Required Evaluations :
- Online Assessment
- Interview with Senior management
Required Skills :
- Operational management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver excellence on all.
- P&L management skills. Ability to manage revenues and costs and deliver on profitability targets.
- Relationship Management skills. Ability to maintain great relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking & execution skills. Ability to conceptualize and implement fundamental changes to drive excellence.
- People management & development skills. Ability to hire great people and to manage and mentor them to build great teams.