AVP - Human Resources at AMPA Orthodontics
Views:780 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
ToothSi - Senior Manager - Human Resources (3-5 yrs)
Job Responsibilities -
Planning, Strategy & Stakeholder Management -
- Recommending & Implementing Strategic Human Resource Solutions, through a wide spectrum of work modes - based on your expert understanding of business needs and talent market scenario.
- Develop & Implement Talent Acquisition Strategy - to achieve - Quality, Cost and Timely Acquisition of the right Talent.
- Senior stakeholder management with respect to expectation settings, providing information about talent available, getting feedback on senior positions.
Talent Acquisition, Campus Engagement and Employer Branding -
- Own end to end Talent Acquisition -including Talent Acquisition Processes, Campus Engagement, Bulk Hiring, Lateral & Leadership Hiring, Vendor Management, & HR Technology
- Develop & Implement a Campus Engagement Strategy - to engage & attract the most suitable talent and becoming their employer of choice.
- Create presence on social media - to provide an insight of the company culture - helping to attract talent.
- Set processes and systems, to improve on the quality of hire, reduced turn around times, and reduced cost of hiring - through use of HR tools, Processes & Technology.
- Develop and Analyze TA Dashboard, develop & implement strategies to improve on TA Metrics.
Team Development, Grooming & Networking -
- Manage the Talent Acquisition Team and train them on recruitment best practices like use of Psychometrics, BEI, Candidate Experience, HR Analytics.
- Be a part of the larger start-up community across the country and participate in industry events.
Onboarding & Anchoring Employees :
- Create systems & processes to create a smooth onboarding & induction, supervise the team in implementation.
- Create systems & processes to get regular feedback on the employee settling the organization & employee's performance.
- Create forums to exchange the feedback received from the employees and the reporting managers.
Overview of the Performance Indicators -
1. Speed, Quality & Cost of Recruitments
2. % of hires from the target companies & campuses
3. Number of Hires in the Top Performing Bracket
4. Number of Team Members in the Top Performing Bracket
5. Number of projects closed within timelines