Assistant HR Manager at Healthcare
Views:855 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
ToothSi - Regional Head Sales - South (8-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- A regional Sales head is responsible for the sale of a business products or services in a specified region or geographical area.
- A regional sales manager ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
- He/ she will be responsible handling entire region of south.
- Collaborating with City Heads to establish and execute a sales goal for the region/city.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelors/PG Degree (Marketing, Sales or related field)
- Proven experience in sales management
- Min 8+ yrs in experience into B2C field
- Sound organizational skills
- Good analytical & problem solving Skills