ToothSi - Quality Analyst (4-6 yrs)
ToothSi is a new age startup in the dental space providing smile correction services at home.
ToothSi utilises revolutionary Clear Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. A desirous patient can have access to a superior quality, transparent and convenient alternative to conventional braces treatment at home. We are a well funded (>2 million usd) and rapidly growing startup operating in Mumbai and Bengaluru and soon to establish a PAN India presence.
Who we are?
We are a motley crew driven by the same goal - to provide the best form of advanced orthodontic care to every Indian. We have no mould for people - we welcome diversity in education as well as experience. Our investors are Tier 1 VCs and we are partnered with some of the fastest growing healthcare companies in India.
What we can offer:
- An ego-free, idea meritocracy
- The freedom to execute your novel ideas
- Goals that will push you to the limits of your abilities
- The opportunity to impacts the lives of millions of people with the products we build
- Monitoring calls (Target will be assigned as per process / business requirement) and rendering constructive feedback plus ensuring that it is adhered to.
- Monitoring performance for the customer engagement and Dentist's team and publishing Quality scores and Top performers for the team.
- Identifying agents for TNA(training need analysis) and providing continuous training to them.
- Ensuring that the team is up-to-date on the recent updates across process.
- Conduct Quality session for new joiners and monitor and assess agents in on the job training and provide feedback.
- Need to know the basic Quality reporting details.
- Create telephonic pitch and email templates for all patient interactions
- Handle and manage a team . Hire and recruit the right candidates to be part of the growing team
- 4+ years of work experience
- Excellent communicational skills (Written & Spoken)
- Reporting (PARETO / RCA / RAG)
- Require MsExcel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Six Sigma certified (Preferred)
- Strive for Excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day
- Seek Continuous Feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
- Strong Team Player. Keen Interest in Mentoring and Grooming Team Members-