ToothSi - Product Manager - Platform Optimization (3-5 yrs)
- Product management
- Product optimization
- Process automation
- Own the success of the product assigned to you end-to-end
- Acquire the best understanding of the target user persona in the org with extensive and constant customer interactions.
- Ensure the gap between the business goals and customer problems is constantly bridged
- Drive your own charter, in sync with all the stakeholders to constantly achieve the monthly goals.
- Communicate clearly and regularly with all stakeholders on progress updates - written and verbal.
- Develop and own the assigned product roadmaps and execute product tasks independently
- Develop user experience and requirements definition, work with design and engineering to develop high quality PRDs, effectively prioritize and manage the evolution of the assigned product
- Partner closely with UX, Marketing, Operations, Relationship Management, R&D and other stakeholders to drive the roadmap
- Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis and plot customer journeys
- You shouldn't be hesitant to wear multiple hats to drive things forward.
Key Skills Required:
- A prior experience in building software products from scratch to success is a must. Please don- t apply if you don- t have this.
- User focused individual who keeps the customer needs at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness
- A good understanding of systems experiences with designing user interfaces via wireframe mockups.
- 3-5 years of product management experience with some exposure to both consumer and business ops products
- Should be an effective communicator and proven experience in stakeholder management
- Prior experience in software development or product design experience will be a plus
- Hands on with various product tools for roadmap, wireframes and documentation
- Experience in working for startups or high growth product organizations is preferred. Past entrepreneurship experience would be a plus.
Preferred experience in :
- Process automation and workflow optimization
- Agile development framework