Recruiter at AMPA Orthodontics Private Limited
Views:797 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:175
ToothSi - Product Manager - Growth & Acquisition (6-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for building Tech product features and website flows that result in the increased funnel with the best user Acquisition, Activation, Engagement, Retention, Referral, and Revenue.
- Working closely with the marketing team to implement Product features to support various initiatives of Content Marketing, Performance Marketing, affiliate marketing, and influencer marketing.
- You will also be closely working with Business stakeholders, UI/UX Design team, Analytics, and Tech teams to identify growth opportunities throughout the entire company and implement the same through Tech Features.
- Understand user behavior on the APP or customer-facing platforms and implement a complete customer journey through tech and ideate around interventions to enhance customer experience and engagement thereby improving conversions.
- Work with Marketing to optimize online channels performance including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and ad networks to improve acquisition efficiency, user lifespan, and lifetime value.
- Identifying top channels and running organic experiments to drive growth.
- Work with SEO, and ASO to provide Tech support to ensure higher visibility of the website/app.
- Propose new projects and work with the marketing team to create growth loops.
- Decrease the overall CAC.
- Partner with our Analytics team to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale our campaign. Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, sales, marketing, analytics, and creative to meet ambitious growth targets.
- Develop full-funnel plans including media mix, audience segmentation, landing page design, and A/B testing
- Master the nuances and usages of different data sources including APPSflyer/Branch/Mix panel or similar suites, WebEngage and internal data sources. And work with data team to enable in-depth marketing analytics
- Analyze marketing funnel to identify pain points and improve overall effectiveness
Key Skills Required:
- You should have a minimum of 6 years of experience as a Product Manager working on APPs growth/ campaigns while doing growth hacking, preferably in the e-commerce or B2C product industry.
- Experienced in performance marketing/growth with custom strategies on multi-lingual / multi-geo; entertainment/media / tech industry experience is a plus.
- Must have a proven track record of achieving growth using a primary focus on building Product features.
- Relevant experience from working in a high-growth company with a sizable media budget
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and a go-getter who loves to take on hard problems and has a high affinity to collaborate in a startup atmosphere.
- Hands-on experience in extracting data from various tools to deep dive and analyze the performance drivers.
- Strong marketing mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of tracking mechanisms and analytics tools like Amplitude, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WebEngage, Appsflyer, or equivalent tools.
- Proficiency in one or more Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) tools
- Experiences with marketing automation tools and workflow automation tools is a plus
- Knowledge of programmatic & biddable platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook, DBM, etc is a plus.
- Knowledge of keyword research & SEO, and experience with tools like SEMRush, Hubspot, and others is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in Tableau, Python, and SQL is a plus