Assistant Manager HR at Toothsi.in
Views:746 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
ToothSi - Performance Data Analyst (2-8 yrs)
Experience: 2-3 years in core MIS, data analysis and business insight generation for digital agency or digital marketing team in an organization
About the role :
- Gathers operational data from various cross functional stakeholders to examine past business and media performance for 360 online channels
- Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business & media planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Recommends actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities, as well as enhancements to existing media activities
- May be involved in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis
- Translate data into consumer or customer behavioral insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies
- Communicate all findings clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leadership
- Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
- Experience in digital audience & analytics systems such as SalesForce, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics to generate insights
- Proficient in building data visualizations using web traffic monitoring dashboards or visualization software like Data Studio, Power BI or Tableau etc.
Skills and Competencies :
- Analytical skills, with the ability to use/mine large data sets to understand and improve performance
- Technically competent and comfortable working alongside digital marketing, design & UX, sales & CRM team and marketing technology specialists
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, AdWords, SA360, DV360, Campaign Manager and other tools such as Salesforce, Leadsquared, Hotjar etc.
- Working knowledge of cookies, tracking and analytical technical mechanics.
- Independent, structured and careful work
- Strong team player
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible