Assistant Manager HR at Toothsi.in
Views:1125 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
ToothSi - Manager - Operations (4-7 yrs)
- Optimal manpower and resource utilization to ensure measurable increase in the number of home consultations month on month. You should have a fantastic understanding of logistics and public transportation network.
- Ensure seamless coordination with Aligner Labs and doctors for timely preparation and delivery of treatment plans to all patients
- Coordination with Aligner Labs to ensure timely manufacture and delivery of aligners to all patients.
- Create Systems and processes in place to bring about efficiency in the whole ecosystem of Customer engagement team, Doctors and labs.
- Interactions with Doctors & Accounts to ensure patient adherence to their post-delivery monitoring schedule, clinic appointments & payment schedule
- Inventory management inclusive of demand planning, procurement and logistics.
- Prime objective is to ensure that expectations are met and exceeded . This will include creation of excel reports to analyse the data collated at the Customer support end and drawing insights to bring about optimisation in current structures in the organisation
- You will act as an interface between various teams - customer support, accounts, doctors & lab operations team and manage key activities to ensure process governance & information flow.
- Forecasting the inventory requirements
- Good negotiator.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Strategic thinker and planner.
- Should exhibit high degree of initiative and on-the-ground execution focus.