Assistant Manager - HR at AMPA Orthodontics
Views:2493 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
ToothSi - Manager - Operations (2-5 yrs)
Toothsi is a new age startup providing clear aligners services at home. We are backed up by a seed funding of $1 million. Aligners at home/office is a concept for providing clear aligners to align teeth from the comfort of their home. They are a tried and tested solution to straighten teeth. Traditionally, aligning teeth involves wearing braces, however, clear aligners by ToothSi are more comfortable than traditional metal braces, with no metal or wires, which also means you spend less time in your orthodontist's office getting adjustments.
About the role:
Toothsi is on the lookout for a passionate and driven operations professional who can perform end-to-end Operations for its growing Business. You should be someone who loves dealing with operational challenges, interacting with people and are obsessed with the idea of creating amazing customer experiences.
What we can offer:
- An ego-free work culture & chance to be a part of growing start up team
- Daily challenges to be a better thinker & problem solver
- On ground & hands on Operation role
- Optimize the current supply chain operations to ensure seamless patient experience - from booking of home consultation till delivery of the aligners
- The incumbent will be accountable for KPIs at all stages of patient journey post booking of the appointment for home consultation till the delivery of the aligners.
- Optimal manpower and resource utilization to ensure measurable increase in the number of home consultation month on month. The person should have keen understanding of logistics and public transportation network
- Ensuring seamless coordination with Aligner Labs for treatment plans for all patients for whom home consultation is done. Ensure timely delivery of treatment plans digitally to all patients
- Coordinate with Aligner Labs to ensure timely delivery of aligners for all patients
- Coordinate with Doctors & Accounts team to ensure all patients adhere to their monitoring schedule, clinic appointments & payment schedule
- Inventory management inclusive of demand planning, procurement, seamless logistics
- Actively take part in designing and using joint metrics to ensure customer service expectations are met and exceeded
- You will drive business growth by delivering the best in class performance on key SC KPIs (Service Level, OOS, Order to Bill Lead times, Delivery performance, Dispute Resolution timeline and IQ)
- You will act as an interface between various teams - customer support, accounts, doctors & lab operations team other supply chain functions and manage key activities to ensure efficient process governance & information flow
- Strong people management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Should exhibit high degree of initiative and on-the-ground execution focus