Assistant Manager - HR at AMPA Orthodontics
Views:4481 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
ToothSi - Manager - Operations (2-5 yrs)
ToothSi is a new age startup venture in the healthcare industry that provides - at-home clear aligner services- . We are the first of its kind in India. ToothSi utilises the best in class 3D technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free. A desirous patient can now have access to a transparent, comfortable and convenient alternative to conventional braces. All of this from the comfort of his home! We are rapidly growing and currently have ongoing operations in Mumbai and Bengaluru. Soon to establish a PAN India and international presence in the next 8 months. Our investors, have backed us to the extent of 2M$, and they are partnered with some of the fastest growing healthcare companies in India.
About the role:
You should be someone who loves dealing with operational challenges, interacting with people and is obsessed with the idea of creating amazing customer experiences.
What we can offer:
- An ego-free work culture & chance to be a part of growing start up team
- Daily challenges to be a better thinker & problem solver
- On ground & hands on Operation role
- Optimize the current supply chain operations to ensure seamless patient experience - from booking of home consultation till delivery of the aligners
- You will be accountable for KPIs at all stages of patient journey i.e post booking of the appointment for home consultation upto the delivery of the aligners.
- Optimal manpower and resource utilization to ensure measurable increase in the number of home consultations month on month. You should have a fantastic understanding of logistics and public transportation network.
- Ensure seamless coordination with Aligner Labs and doctors for timely preparation and delivery of treatment plans to all patients
- Coordination with Aligner Labs to ensure timely manufacture and delivery of aligners to all patients.
- Create Systems and processes in place to bring about efficiency in the whole ecosystem of Customer engagement team, Doctors and labs.
- Interactions with Doctors & Accounts to ensure patient adherence to their post-delivery monitoring schedule, clinic appointments & payment schedule
- Inventory management inclusive of demand planning, procurement and logistics.
- Prime objective is to ensure that expectations are met and exceeded . This will include creation of excel reports to analyse the data collated at the Customer support end and drawing insights to bring about optimisation in current structures in the organisation
- You will act as an interface between various teams - customer support, accounts, doctors & lab operations team and manage key activities to ensure process governance & information flow .
- forecasting the inventory requirements
- Managing a 2 member team and eventually leading, recruiting and training an 8 member operations team.
- Strong people management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Strategic thinker and planner
- Should exhibit high degree of initiative and on-the-ground execution focus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.