AVP - Human Resources at AMPA Orthodontics
Views:414 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ToothSi - Director - Consumer Experience (8-12 yrs)
- Strategically lead and develop a team of Customer Experience Managers to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures.
- Establish policies and procedures that deliver sales numbers, TAT for resolution, on time in time escalation and resolve queries of customers.
- Establish a system which will be able to provide customer service 24-7.
- Increase NPS and strive to improve it month on month.
- Establish a system which will help to avoid repeated complaints, minimize refunds and reduce escalations.
- Ensure that systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues.
- Establish and test new strategies to improve the customer service experience.
- Drive the culture of 'customer centric mind set and accountability' across the whole team that reflects in the service delivery on a continuous basis.
- Plan and Recruit for adequate capacity & capability to manage the entire Customer support function.
- Review work done and mentor Team.
- Conduct 1-on-1s with direct reports on a daily basis. Provide constructive feedback on the approach, quality and throughput of the final output of all work done by the reportees
- Ensure training of team members and identify specific / periodic training programs for the team. Groom each person to reach their peak potential
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.