ToothSi - Associate Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop and own the consumer facing and backend product roadmaps and can execute product tasks independently
- Hands on with various product tools for roadmap, wireframes and documentation
- Develop User Experience and Requirements Definition: Work with Design and Engineering to develop high quality PRDs and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
- Partner closely with Sales, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Facing teams, Cosmetics R&D, Operations and Senior Leadership understand business needs and translate them to product roadmaps
- Work with the Software Engineering and Testing team to ensure deliverables are meeting requirements.
- Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis and plot customer journeys
- Perform competitor analysis and benchmarking.
Key Skills Required :
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness
- A good understanding of systems experiences with designing user interfaces via wireframe mockups.
- 2-3 years of product management experience in customer facing products with backend understanding
- Should be an effective communicator and should be able to talk to various stakeholders
- Can independently handle planning and execution of the product
- Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
- Prior experience in development or program management, product design experience will be a plus
- Experience in working for startups or high growth product organizations is preferred
Qualification : BE/BTech