Manager - Human Resource at Tonic Worldwide
Views:730 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Tonic Worldwide - Manager - Corporate Communications (3-9 yrs)
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Recommend, implement, and maintain website design and operation.
- Promote company through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Create and deliver media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, and social media content
- Identify, develop, and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Manage information.
- Prepare agendas and conduct research.