Head - Human Resources at ToneTag
Views:5407 Applications:487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
ToneTag - Head - Global Marketing - ISB/XLRI (8-15 yrs)
Head Global Marketing Head
Experience: 8 to 15 years
CTC Budget: 45 LPA max
This job role is an invitation to Sharp and Smart minds out there, one who craves to make a difference and are filled with ideas to support the craving.
At ToneTag, we believe in - Inventing Experiences- for the world and what better way to do the same than using the most natural form of energy, Sound! We are growing and we want to reach out to those who can build strong pillars to support our growth
Qualities we look for that are non-negotiable:
- Hunger to make a difference irrespective of experience, level and seniority
- Ability to go above and beyond stipulated job description
- Flexibility to take on newer challenges and enhanced roles very quickly
- A self-driven Entrepreneurial mindset
- Appreciative and aligned with the spirit that enables one to seek the right opportunity, not the right job
At ToneTag we have our own framework of identifying the right talent for the team which we call the 3 A's : Ambition, Acumen & Attitude
Does this excite you? Does it resonate with your individual aspirations and value system? Do you think you would like to work at a place like this? If the answer is Yes, then please go through the details below:
ToneTag is a pioneer in data communication and proximity customer engagement services via sound waves. Since 2013, the company has built great use cases and excitement in the payment, retail and mobility sector. Our technology is live in multiple clients in different geographies, globally. ToneTag has touched more than 55 Million consumers and 500,000 merchants in the payment space alone. The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where all of us thrive to excel and achieve. We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and we celebrate together. Being part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it. There is only one bar we touch every day. That is success.
What do we expect the Marketing Head to Deliver:
1. B2B (minimum 5 years dedicated): Planned and executed a B2B strategy in sync with Sales, inside Sales, Technical ad other relevant departments, preferably in international markets like APAC & MEA. This should include an end-to-end process of outbound lead generation through tailored campaigns to managing inbound leads and sourcing them through the same Sales & Conversion funnel
2. Vendor Management (as part of B2B or B2C pursuits): Extensive experience in Vendor/Agency management for both idea & design generation and more operational development and delivery
3. Branding (as part of B2B or B2C pursuits): Exposure to and clear understanding of Technology Branding & Communication, essential for creating Brand recall and eventual recognition. The incumbent needs to have a creative, out-of-the-box bent of mind to deliver in this area
4. B2C (minimum 5 years dedicated): Experience in running B2C campaigns for different customer segments, using ATL, BTL and TTL channels, with the flexibility to target different customer groups and segments at short notice.
5. Social (as part of B2B or B2C pursuits): Experience and background in effective social media and content management, Website design, SCO-SCM and other tools for propagating the brand and associated campaigns
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.