Head - Human Resources at ToneTag
Views:3947 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
ToneTag - Deputy Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Market Development - Expansion Team (3-7 yrs)
Expansion Team - Market Development (DM/M/SM | 3 to 7 years of experience)
Hiring 2 people with experience in Merchant Onboarding Side
This is a Junior to Mid-level position and the final appointment and designation will depend on the contribution and value that we believe the incumbent will bring onboard
This job role is an invitation to Sharp and Smart minds out there, one who craves to make a difference and are filled with ideas to support the craving.
At ToneTag, we believe in - Inventing Experiences for the world and what better way to do the same than using the most natural form of energy, Sound! We are growing and we want to reach out to those who can build strong pillars to support our growth
Qualities we look for that are non-negotiable:
- Hunger to make a difference irrespective of experience, level and seniority
- Ability to go above and beyond stipulated job description
- Flexibility to take on newer challenges and enhanced roles very quickly
- A self-driven Entrepreneurial mindset
- Appreciative and aligned with the spirit that enables one to seek the right opportunity, not the right job
At ToneTag we have our own framework of identifying the right talent for the team which we call the - 3 As : Ambition, Acumen & Attitude
Do you want to know what is it like to work at ToneTag, see the stories below:
- Morning Circle Meet https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6493533862071721984
- How is the "Josh"
- Have you seen a Welcome like this?
- Getting the "Guest Lecture" right!
- Creating a "Mindful" work place
- Impacting Communities "Desi Way"
Does this excite you? Does it resonate with your individual aspirations and value system? Do you think you would like to work at a place like this? If the answer is Yes, then please go through the details below:
ToneTag is a pioneer in data communication and proximity customer engagement services via sound waves. Since 2013, the company has built great use cases and excitement in the payment, retail and mobility sector. Our technology is live in multiple clients in different geographies, globally. ToneTag has touched more than 55 Million consumers and 500,000 merchants in the payment space alone. The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where all of us thrive to excel and achieve. We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and we celebrate together. Being part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it. There is only one bar we touch every day. That is success.
The opportunity for you:
Have you built relationships with merchants and partners that go beyond birthday, anniversary and festival greetings? Are you passionate about igniting fire in the sales team?
What would be our minimum expectation from you:
1. Create an exclusive Merchant eco-system around ToneTag's vision and market offerings
2. Experience in Onboarding merchants and making our product successful
3. Proven track record of hitting the monthly sales targets through channel partners and merchants
4. Excellent relationship building ability with existing channel partners, retail merchants and sales team
5. Great negotiator with new channel partners and a motivator to third party sales team
6. Continuously train both channel partners and third party sales team on dynamic sales strategy
7. Build a Sales pipeline locally through the merchant network in the mentioned territory
8. Coordinate with different internal teams and engage personally in converting opportunities in the pipeline
What would be the minimum requirements for this role:
1. Business Management Graduate/Post Graduate Degree
2. 3 to 7 years of progressive experience in launching or developing markets
3. Experience in having worked in the merchant acquiring or payments space
4. Awesome communication and oratory skills coupled with reporting knowledge
5. Exceptional problem identification, problem articulation and problem solving skills
6. Conviction and courage to lead hearts and minds and to experiment with unconventional ideas and methods to develop and maintain markets
7. Ability to not only position ToneTag but also self as an ardent thought leader and ambassador of ToneTag
Your story is more important to us than the credentials on your resume. What we can really value is whether your story, your struggle, your successes & failures, your passion and your learnings so far, matches ours in some way. And if you have the right depth and attitude to be a part of our story.