Head - Human Resources at ToneTag
Views:3317 Applications:830 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
ToneTag - Deputy /Assistant/Manager - Procurement & Operations (1-4 yrs)
ToneTag - DM/ AM/ Manager - Procurement & Ops
Location : Bangalore
No. of openings : 1
Why ToneTag ?
- ToneTag is the largest sound-wave communication technology platform on the planet that enables payments & proximity customer engagement services in different sectors like retail, mobility, restaurant ordering, and so on. It harnesses the power of sound to empower and enrich various businesses around the globe.
- ToneTag has touched more than 55 Million consumers & 500,00 merchants in the payments space alone. It is an organization where innovation, hard work & fun go hand in hand to invent experiences that are unique in every sense. Our people are entrepreneurial & believe in going beyond today's problems to find tomorrow's solution.
- If you are a seasoned professional looking for your next challenge, or just starting your career and looking for a company that created career-building opportunities, we offer ample scope as well as training to ensure that your skills & abilities reach their true potential. At ToneTag, we invite you to share our vision and commitment to achieving excellence in everything that we do!
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors
- Evaluate vendor's quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Work with procurement manager to source the right products
- Plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- Manage the costs involved while maintaining quality
- Improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers
- Manage and minimize the risks that could affect or interrupt the supply chain
- Preferred at least 1-year relevant working experience in supply chain/Operations
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers
- Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment