Head - Human Resources at ToneTag
Views:1863 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
ToneTag - Business Development Role - APAC/EMEA Region (3-8 yrs)
Expansion Team - Business Development (Manager/Senior Manager |3 to 8 years) || CTC Max 20 LPA
This is a Mid-level position and the final appointment and designation will depend on the contribution and value that we believe the incumbent will bring onboard
This job role is an invitation to Sharp minds out there, one who craves to make a difference and are filled with ideas to support the craving.
At ToneTag, we believe in - Inventing Experiences- for the world and what better way to do the same than using the most natural form of energy, Sound! We are growing and we want to reach out to those who can build strong pillars to support our growth
Qualities we look for that are non-negotiable:
- Hunger to make a difference irrespective of experience, level and seniority
- Ability to go above and beyond the stipulated job description
- Flexibility to take on newer challenges and enhanced roles very quickly
- A self-driven Entrepreneurial mindset
- Appreciative and aligned with the spirit that enables one to seek the right opportunity, not the right job
At ToneTag we have our own framework of identifying the right talent for the team which we call the - 3 As- : Ambition, Acumen & Attitude
Does this excite you? Does it resonate with your individual aspirations and value system? Do you think you would like to work at a place like this? If the answer is Yes, then please go through the details below:
ToneTag is a pioneer in data communication and proximity customer engagement services via sound waves. Since 2013, the company has built great use cases and excitement in the payment, retail and mobility sector. Our technology is live in multiple clients in different geographies, globally. ToneTag has touched more than 55 Million consumers and 500,000 merchants in the payment space alone. The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where all of us thrive to excel and achieve. We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and we celebrate together. Being part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it. There is only one bar we touch every day. That is success.
The opportunity for you:
Are you a Fiery Business Development professional? Does converting a sales deal give you an adrenaline Rush? As an Expansion Team Member, we are looking for bold professionals with experience in Business Development and B2B Sales. A commitment to be collaborative in problem-solving, revolutionary in design while maintaining excellent quality of work output, needs to be a deep commitment.
What would be our minimum expectation from you:
1. A leader in his/her own stand - someone with the drive to layout forecasts, build pipeline and close deals in order to meet company objectives and ambitions
2. Understand, plan and execute a sales strategy from scratch
3. Generate leads through direct and indirect channels
4. Learn and Analyse the industry in detail to map competition, entry barriers, capability gaps and current situation at a given phase, to chalk out the best way forward
5. Communicate the right company vision and product portfolio to prospects to generate interest.
6. Excellent convincing and negotiation skills to handle customer queries and escalations
7. Work in sync with other key teams - Marketing, Inside Sales, Tech Research & Delivery to ensure conversion and client satisfaction
Most importantly, the right perspective and moral character to overcome any challenge in the way to add value to the top line of the organisation
What would be the minimum requirements for this role:
1. A university master's degree in business administration or in an equivalent field of study, from premier institutes.
2. Years of experience can range from 3 to 8 years
3. Relevant and Progressive Experience in B2B sales especially in License/SAS sales
4. Negotiator: should be a great negotiator and have a proven track record of deal closures
5. Should be a self-motivator who can work independently, and possess strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
6. Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
7. Knowledge of local market dynamics that drives business development
8. Ability to grasp concepts quickly, think beyond traditional methods to exceed client's expectations and meet organizational goals.
9. Ability to track, analyse and report progress
- Your story is more important to us than the credentials on your resume. What we can really value is whether your story, your struggle, your successes & failures, your passion and your learnings so far, matches ours in some way. And if you have the right depth and attitude to be a part of our story.-