Head - Human Resources at ToneTag
Views:917 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
ToneTag - Associate General Manager/Deputy General Manager/Lead - Finance & Accounting (6-10 yrs)
Who are we:
ToneTag is a pioneer in data communication and proximity customer engagement services via sound waves. Since 2013, the company has built great use cases and excitement in the payment, retail and mobility sector. The company has a dynamic and engaging work environment where our partners thrive to excel and achieve. We create, we deliver, we invent experiences and have fun times together. Being part of this elite family is only open to individuals who are up to it. There is only one bar that we touch every day. That is success. Come create the future.
What are we looking at:
Designation: DGM/GM Finance
Industry Preference: Tech/ Fin Tech/BFSI
Functional Area: Finance and Accounting
Location: ToneTag Head Quarters, Bangalore
Reporting: Vice President, Operations
Education Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
Experience: 6 to 10 years
Experience in Team Handling: Minimum 3 years
Team Size: 4 On roll and 2 Off roll
- Overall supervision of the company's day to day functioning of the Accounts and Finance functions including MIS, Audit, Taxation, Corporate affairs, etc in compliance with the Indian Accounting Standards
- Manage Corporate Finance including the Treasury function & Corporate accounting including costing
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
- Monitor Budgets and variances
- Responsible for tracking the policy decisions taken by the government and their impact on the business.
- Provide technical and managerial information to the organization and regulatory agencies regarding taxation matters.
- Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and Receivables
- Responsible for preparation of Quarterly / half yearly and Annual Accounts and Finalization of Accounts of Group Companies and the Consolidated Accounts for the Company.
- Providing information to the top management on a monthly and need basis.
- Developing and implementation of suitable internal control systems in the department.
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company,
- Compliance with all statutory Matters, including Income tax, Service Tax, VAT, Transfer pricing issues. Which will include provide all statistical information required to be submitted to Government, Parliament, etc.
- Dealing with Banks and Financial Institution for day to day matters besides providing all necessary support with the preparation of documents pertaining to all short-term and long-term credit facilities.
- Interface with the internal and external auditors as a focal point for efficient management of the Statutory, Tax & Internal Audits as a part of Corporate Governance
- Involved in corporate planning during organizational restructuring at all levels.
- Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals.
- Strategy: You will help us determine our burn rate, determine which directions to take the business, build finance dashboards, etc.
- Board meetings: You will prepare materials for board meetings, attend board meetings, and will be the finance point of contact for board meetings.
- Burn Analysis: Track burn and report to executive team and investors
- Unit economics: Lead of all of our unit economics modelling. Manage LTV, CAC, Payback Period for different cohorts of customers.
- Detailed tracking: Track spend across every source to assess opportunities and risks
- Manage third party accounting team
- Build projections to assist in decision making
- Work with legal contractors to draft contracts, review contracts, and sign off on contracts
- Negotiate third party contracts with vendors and service providers
- The position holder will be part of the core Risk & Credit Management team. Will do credit assessment for organisation.
- Understanding of Corporate Finance and accounting system
- Understand Budgetary systems and controls
- Analytical and MIS Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
More About Us
- While most people ignore sound, ToneTag harnesses it. Using the power of sound, we have built highly secure and robust channel of data communication, enabling extraordinary experiences across businesses.
- Our core value lies in innovation. We also focus on, empathy, inclusivity, collaboration and creativity.
- Through our model of Enable-Engage-Empower, ToneTag aims at delivering a unique experience to all.
No Ceiling to Growth
- Highly rewarding to those who want to experience a trailblazing career growth, with exposure to new challenges and opportunities.
- ToneTag follows the principle of taking ownership and delivering. If you conceptualize an idea, which could make a difference to the organization, you will be the owner of it.
- With innovation at the heart of its solution, ToneTag offers a chance to think outside the box and instil creativity into one's thinking.
Be a part of Fast Expanding Team:
- ToneTag has already reached 50 million consumers and is expected to cross 100 million.
- Global companies such as Mastercard and Infosys Finacle are presenting ToneTag as a technology offering to their banking customers.
- ToneTag is working with government initiatives, such as NHAI & NPCI to deliver a seamless experience on a larger scale.
ToneTag Culture is Open and Empowering:
- Whether you are a manager or an intern, transparency is maintained, and your voice is heard.
- ToneTag exudes a vibrant atmosphere, where everyone is approachable and supportive.
- There exists a diversity of talent, skills and passion. Such an exposure will not only help an individual grow, but also enables one to think from a different perspective.
The Next Big Thing:
- We are here to play a role in enabling our society and economy leap towards cashless ecosystem, bringing millions of people into the financial world like never before and at the same time enable innovative experiences of tomorrow.
- ToneTag has a global clientele and is backed by some of biggest names in terms of management and investors.
- A technology delivering wide applicability, ToneTag has received numerous awards and recognition for its innovative technology.