Human Resource at TO THE NEW Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1104 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
TO THE NEW - Senior Social Media Marketer (3-5 yrs)
TO THE NEW Pvt. Ltd. - Senior Social Media Marketer
About TO THE NEW :
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a new-age Digital Technology Services Company providing digital transformation, digital marketing and digital analytics services to large enterprises in varied domains. We cover the full spectrum of Digital Marketing Services ranging from SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing to Marketing Automation and Digital Analytics.
TO THE NEW is amongst the fastest-growing technology companies globally with a CAGR of 50% since 2017. Established in 2008, our passionate team of 1400+ - Newers- is spread across delivery centres in New Delhi, Dubai, and New Jersey. TO THE NEW has been a consistent winner of the - Great Place to Work- award since 2015 and ranked #47 in the top 100 companies in India to work for in 2019.
We take pride in our culture driven by passion for making an impact through technology and is backed by our emphasis on learning and development. Get a sneak peek of our work-culture here.
1. Create and manage social media accounts on different social media networks for multiple clients.
2. Develop fresh content ideas and draft creative and engaging social media copies across different networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc. to help brands achieve their digital media objectives.
3. Publish and analyse content on various networks.
4. Follow style guidelines and client briefs to create social media content calendar.
5. Monitor, listen and respond to user interactions across platforms.
Must have :
1. Handled social media management for clients (primarily B2B/NGO/Govt.).
2. Ability to visualize creative ideas & write persuasive content copies.
3. Knowledge of all leading social media networks and publishing platforms such as Hootsuite etc.
4. Strong research skills coupled with editorial capability.
5. Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
6. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
7, Able to work both independently or in a team.
8. Can independently manage pages across social media platforms.
9. Ability to create reports from FB insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics and other tools.