Human Resource at To The New
Views:314 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
TO THE NEW - Senior Executive - Presales (3-5 yrs)
About TO THE NEW :
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a new-age Digital Technology Services Company providing digital transformation and product engineering services to ISVs, Consumer Internet, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. We design and build digital platforms and products with Cloud and Data at the focal point.
TTN is amongst the fastest-growing technology services companies globally with a CAGR of more than 50% since 2016. Established in 2008, our passionate team of 1400+ Newers is spread across delivery centers in New Delhi, Dubai, and NYC. TO THE NEW has been a consistent winner of the Great Place to Work awards in 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and figures in the top 100 companies in India to work for.
1. You would be responsible for gathering requirements from our clients / prospects and converting business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
2. You would be leading in preparing overall solutions and proposals for clients / prospects. At times, you might be able to do all the proposal on your own and at times, you might be required to work with different SME (Subject Matter Experts) to complete some critical aspects of the proposed solution.
3. You should act and work as a consultant for prospective clients questioning as well suggesting innovative solutions to their needs / pain-points.
4. You would be working closely with the sales team to provide technical expertise and support, throughout the sales cycle.
5. You'll also coordinate with the delivery heads and Practice heads while creating proposals, participate in preparing solutions and chalking out a delivery plan.
6. You will continuously refine PreSales Repository to build and update new and existing presales artefacts (Estimation templates, Design & Architecture templates, Competency decks, Experience collaterals etc)
Must Have :
1. B.Tech /BE/MBA with 3 -5 years of relevant experience in an IT services company.
2. You should have a good understanding of our capabilities and focus areas. At the moment, a good understanding across UeX, Custom Web Application Development (using Java and/or JS frameworks), Mobility, Cloud, CMS, Big Data and DevOps is highly desirable.
3. You should have a knack of converting high level and sometimes vague business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
4. You should be able to keep pace with continuously evolving focus areas of organization.
5. You should be inquisitive and keep yourself abreast of the latest technology and business trends in organizational focus areas.
6. You should relish turning ambiguous requirements into more concrete and actionable items.
7. You should love dealing with multiple stakeholders both internally and also at client's end.
8. You should be well versed with Google Slides/Docs/Sheets to be able to prepare client proposals, presentations.
9. Great written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must for this role.