Human Resource at To The New
Views:2710 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
TO THE NEW - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition (3-6 yrs)
Salary Offered : 8-14 LPA
About TO THE NEW
TO THE NEW is a digital technology company helping organizations in building disruptive products or solutions. We act as a one-stop solution in the Digital Transformation journey of our clients, because of our deep expertise in experience design, cutting-edge open source technologies across web, mobility and CMS- s, diverse cloud infrastructures, DevOps, Big Data, Analytics, Quality and Test automation combined with proven experience in Agile Software development.
We are continuously helping organizations spread across the globe, from Product Start-ups to Fortune 500 conglomerates in building disruptive and innovative solutions. Our team of passionate software craftsmen, technology geeks, cloud experts, DevOps engineers, automation experts and creative mavericks have transformed businesses of more than 300 companies spread across 30 countries.
We take pride in our culture driven by passion for making an impact through technology and is backed by our emphasis on learning and development. Get a sneak peek of our work-culture here.
- Manage end to end recruitment from sourcing of candidates to release of offer letter
- Strategizing hiring requirements according to business demands and ensuring that the hiring needs are met on time and in the most cost effective manner
- Conducting preliminary interviews and coordinating with the interview panel
- Develop, influence and execute sourcing strategy for passive and active candidates
- Maintaining and developing candidate database and trackers.
- Utilize social media recruiting skills to market the open positions, attract talent and build online communities
- Prepare reports on Recruitment updates for stakeholders
- 3 - 6 years of relevant functional experience
- Confident and a motivated self-starter with strong communication skills
- Attention to detail with ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.