Human Resource at TO THE NEW Pvt. Ltd.
Views:514 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
TO THE NEW - Human Resources Business Partner (2-6 yrs)
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a new-age Digital Technology Services Company providing digital transformation and product engineering services to ISVs, Consumer Internet, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
Established in 2008, our passionate team of 1400+ - Newers- is spread across delivery centres in New Delhi, Dubai, and New Jersey. TO THE NEW has been a consistent winner of the - Great Place to Work- award since 2015 and ranked #47 in the top 100 companies in India to work for in 2019.
- Complete life cycle management of people aligned for the respective Business Unit.
- Conduct 30-60-90 day connect sessions for new joiners aiming to improve people's experience and resolve concerns.
- Have periodic one-on-one sessions with people, aiming to identify issues w.r.t. career progression, aspirations, learning etc.
- Drive various people initiatives and activities for the Business Unit.
- Manage the end-to-end performance review cycle for the Business Unit.
- Resolve people's grievances within the defined SLAs.
Employee Relations and Employee Engagement:
- Manage Talent engagement across the employee lifecycle
- Define Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and drive culture change through engagement framework
- Successfully monitor the pulse of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Conducting regular employee roundtables: 1-on-1 meeting with employee, Monthly managers Meet, skip level meetings and open houses
- Work closely with leaders and teams to understand the pulse of the business to help build and execute thoughtful engagement plans that also enable retention of the employees
- Deliver core HR programs at scale that support employee and manager capability, best in class performance management and employee relations.
HR Analytics :
- Drive data led decision-making through periodic report out of key people metrics
- Prepare dashboards and provide analysis on the data available
- Monitor attrition levels and implement innovative attrition control mechanism
- Exit Interviews & Analysis - Retention Talk & exit interviews
- 2-6 years of relevant functional experience in IT/ITES/Consulting firms
- MBA with a specialization in Human Resources
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills and problem solving ability
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity; solid team player
- Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships and provide thought leadership