Human Resource at To The New
Views:1976 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
TO THE NEW - Head/VP/Senior VP - Digital Marketing (15-22 yrs)
Designation: Head - Digital Marketing
About TO THE NEW:
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a Digital Technology company that helps transform Global businesses. With Technology at our core we offer end-to-end Digital Marketing, Digital Analytics and Digital Transformation services. We are a team of 1400+ people and have Offices in Noida, Dubai and New York.
We are amongst the fastest growing companies in India and have been a consistent winner of the Great Place to Work Award for three consecutive years.
We cover the full spectrum of Digital Marketing Services ranging from SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing to Marketing Automation and Digital Analytics. With a team of 100+ Digital Natives; we are entrusted by Clients like Invest India, Make in India, Ministry of HRD, Tata Sky, Alibaba, Viacom18, PWC, CarDekho, Hilti, Castrol, Pizza Hut, Muthoot Finance, 3M etc.
TO THE NEW is looking for a Business Head for its Digital Marketing services to manage and grow the BU/P&L. The ideal candidate should have a very good understanding of the digital eco-system, is numbers-driven, loves the fast-paced environment, and has a very high centricity towards people.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the P&L of Digital Marketing Business at TO THE NEW
- Own the revenue and profitability targets
- Manage and mentor a team of Account & Client Servicing directors and managers
- Manage relationships with key clients and provide strategic direction to help them achieve their business and marketing objectives
- Manage and mentor a team of Competency Leads
- Ensure client retention and revenue growth
- Help sales team with annumination during sales pitches
- Create effective digital strategies while closely working with the planning and creative teams
- Understand the business and marketing requirements of existing and new clients and propose digital solutions, led by digital marketing, technology and analytics.
Must have Skills:
- 15+ years of total experience
- At-least 5 years of experience in client servicing/account management
- Very sound understanding of digital including Social, Media, SEO, Email, Automation, Analytics and Content
- Proven track record of managing and growing client relationships and portfolio
- Prior experience of managing multiple and large teams
- Ability to understand business requirements and propose digital solutions that can help clients achieve their business objectives
- Ability to conceive and communicate digital strategies
- Experience in managing P&L and sales numbers