Executive - HR at TO THE NEW
Views:407 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
TO THE NEW - Executive - Human Resource (4-6 yrs)
JD | Sr. Executive HR (TA)
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a new-age Digital Technology Services Company providing digital transformation and product engineering services to ISVs, Consumer Internet, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. We have deep expertise in Experience Design, Open source technologies across Web, Mobility, and CMS- s, diverse Cloud Infrastructures, DevOps, Big Data & Analytics, Quality, and Test automation; combined with proven experience in Agile methodologies.
TO THE NEW is amongst the fastest-growing technology companies globally with a CAGR of 50% since 2017. Established in 2008, our passionate team of 1400+ - Newers- is spread across delivery centers in New Delhi, Dubai, and New Jersey. TO THE NEW has been a consistent winner of the - Great Place to Work- award since 2015 and ranked #47 in the top 100 companies in India to work for in 2019.
We take pride in our culture driven by a passion for making an impact through technology and is backed by our emphasis on learning and development. Get a sneak peek of our work-culture here.
- Manage end to end recruitment from sourcing of candidates to release of an offer letter
- Strategize hiring requirements according to business demands and ensure that the hiring needs are met on time and in the most cost-effective manner
- Conduct preliminary interviews and coordinate with the interview panel
- Develop, influence, and execute a sourcing strategy for passive and active candidates
- Maintain and develop candidate databases and trackers
- Utilize social media recruiting skills to market the open positions, attract talent and build online communities
- Prepare reports on Recruitment updates for stakeholders
- 4-6 years of relevant functional experience
- Confident and motivated self-starter with strong communication skills
- Attention to detail with an ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office.