Human Resource at TO THE NEW Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1130 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
TO THE NEW - Assistant Manager - Compliance/Taxation - CA (2-5 yrs)
TO THE NEW Pvt. Ltd - Assistant Manager - Compliance/Taxation - CA
About TO THE NEW
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a new-age Digital Technology Services Company providing digital transformation and product engineering services to ISVs, Consumer Internet, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. We design and build digital platforms and products with Cloud and Data at the focal point.
TO THE NEW is amongst the fastest-growing technology companies globally with a CAGR of 50% since 2017. Established in 2008, our passionate team of 1400+ - Newers- is spread across delivery centres in New Delhi, Dubai, and New Jersey. TO THE NEW has been a consistent winner of the - Great Place to Work- award since 2015 and ranked #47 in the top 100 companies in India to work for in 2019.
We take pride in our culture driven by passion for making an impact through technology and is backed by our emphasis on learning and development. Get a sneak peek of our work-culture here.
- Responsible for monthly computation of TDS, GST, Equalisation Levy.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of GST Returns, TDS Returns, Income Tax Returns, tax declarations, and other required reports on time.
- Manage periodic assessment, appeals and returns related to direct taxes and GST.
- Responsible for representing the Company for all taxation related issues to policymakers, government, revenue authorities etc.
- Responsible for Financials preparation.
- Deal with Internal and External Auditors.
- Preparation of Annual Corporate Tax Returns, Tax Audit Report, Transfer Pricing etc.
- Custodian of Transfer Pricing Policy and ensuring its compliance.
- Provide monthly operational support to the payroll team with respect to taxation such as impact of changes in income tax on payroll, support for final settlement of retired / separation cases etc. Good knowledge around the PF and ESIC.
- Continuously monitor the changes in the tax laws and their implications on the business.
- Minimize cash flow impact of taxes by proposing initiatives for long term tax optimization.
- Advising cross-functional team on the applicability of tax for daily routine matters.
- Good knowledge around the Companies Act.
- A Qualified CA with 2-5 years of experience
- Strong understanding of Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes.
- Should have ownership for the tasks and the attitude to drive work items to closure with success
- Should have experience in SEZ compliances
- Should have experience in Litigations