Decision Maker at TML Business Services Limited
Views:498 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TML Business Services Limited - Senior Manager - Record To Report - Fixed Assets (3-4 yrs)
Position Name: Executive /Sr. Manager/ DGM/GM Senior Manager R2R Fixed Assets
Brief Role Description (one line description including travel if any):
- Handling of record to report activities for book close of fixed assets, leases, Prepaid Accounting, GL accounting & accruals, preparation of financial schedules, variances and disclosures. Handling of various audits, MIS reporting & GL analysis.
Job Roles & Responsibilities Level L5:
- Passing accounting entries in SAP as per time lines, Accounting for Prepaid & Accruals.
- Maintain proper back up files for reference & audit
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of entries
- Ensure internal controls & SOX Compliance.
- Preparation of schedules as per closing of books plan.
- Preparation of financials, notes to accounts, disclosure statements & variance analysis.
- Review of schedules & various statements prepared for audit.
- Ensure matching of Related Party Transaction data.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Preparation of information / details required for Tax Audit.
- Details for transfer pricing
- Handling of various audits (Statutory Audits, SOX Audits, internal audit, internal controls & compliances etc.)
- Generation of reports required by auditors.
- Interaction with auditors & resolving audit queries.
- Adhere all timelines for book close process and compliances.
- Maintain documents relating to SOX Compliance and Internal Controls.
- Preparation of monthly MIS & important information & analysis in the format required by management.
- Tracking of expenses against budget
- Monitoring of accounts through analysis of critical GL accounts.
- Highlight the exceptions & abnormal items.
- Ensuring correctness & compliance of accounting standards.
- Process improvements
- Support cost reduction / liquidity improvement through GL analysis.
Essential & Desirable Education/Qualifications/ Work experience/technical skills i.e. what are the 'must haves' for this role:
1. Functional Knowledge of Skills (Must Have) Knowledge of accounting standards, Knowledge of
book close process, statutory compliances. Experience of working in SAP system will be preferred.
2. Leadership Behavior Display good Leadership skills. Ensure a customer centric and partnership approach to develop strong relationships with other working groups
3. Educational Qualification : Chartered Accountant (CA) / CA Inter / Cost Accountant (ICWA)/M. COM or MBA Finance with Min 3 years of experience.
4. Technical Skill required Knowledge of SAP ERP system. Proficient in MS office. Good analytical skills
5. Language Proficiency Fluency in English (both written and oral)
6. Experience Required 3-4 Year
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.