Decision Maker at TML Business Services Limited
Views:322 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
TML Business Services Limited - Senior Manager - GST Compliance - CA/CMA (5-7 yrs)
Brief Role Description : To handle GST compliance
Job Roles & Responsibilities Level :
- Prepare draft replies to the various notices received from GST authorities.
- Submission to the replies to the notices and coordinate with Tax authorities.
- To appear before authorities in various matters.
- To support team in preparing GSTR9 and GSTR9C.
- To update notices and letters received from department in GTRIM. (Litigation management tool).
- To avail GST credit on the Import of good and carry out reconciliation between BOE available on ICEGATE
vs MIRO in SAP.
- To work out Tax payable under RCM on domestic and import service.
- To ensure compliance under Rule 42 of GST Rules.
- Raise Cross charge invoice on monthly basis after due verification of expenses booked in system.
- Ensuring implementation/enhancement of digital technologies in IDT area to improve
productivity/accuracy of the team.
Essential & Desirable Education/Qualifications/ Work experience/technical skills i.e. what are the 'must
haves' for this role :
1. Functional Knowledge of Skills (Must Have) : Sound knowledge of GST law and accounting
2. Leadership Behavior : Accountability, Owners mind set, Agility
3. Educational Qualification : CA or CMA
4. Technical Skill required :
- Proficient in MS office. (Excel, word, PPT etc.)
- Working knowledge of ERP system
5. Language Proficiency : English, Hindi
6. Experience Required : 5 to 7 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.