HR at TMF Services India Private Limited
Views:429 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
TMF Services - Assistant Manager - Fund Services (3-9 yrs)
Assistant Manager -Fund Services
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
TMF India is a Great Place to Work, ISO & ISAE certified organization.
Job Purpose :
- The Assistant Manager assists the Manager in managing all the matters of the department.
- He/she is responsible for ensuring daily accurate, timely and efficient delivery of the services.
- He/she is also responsible for providing team leadership and coaching to ensure the team achieves high productivity and provides excellent service.
Key Responsibilities :
- Complete Fund Accounting services for Private Equity and Venture Capital.
- Maintaining your books and records in accordance with local rules and directives and in accordance with group reporting policies.
- Preparing financial statements according to US GAAP, IFRS and Indian GAAP.
- Preparing and reviewing NAV Calculation.
- Preparing and verifying accuracy of accounting/financial statements like balance sheets, profit and loss statements & trial balances in compliance with GAAP.
- Managing Investor Reporting and Client relationship services.
Job Specific Requirement :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, with post qualification experience of minimum 3years.
- He/ She should have hands-on experience with Investran.
- He/ She should have understanding of Waterfall Calculations.
- He/ She should have experience in Tally.
- He/ She should have experience in preparing Capital call and Partners Capital - workings and letters.
What's in it for you?
- Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
You'll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
Through our corporate social responsibility program, youll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Other Benefits :
- Marriage Gift policy
- Paternity & Adoption leaves
- Interest free loan policy
- Salary advance policy
- Covid support taskforce
- Well being initiatives