HR at TM International Logistics Limited
Views:780 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
TM International Logistics - Assistant Manager/Manager - Freight Forwarding Sales (4-7 yrs)
The role of Freight Forwarding (sales) is a customer facing role hugely focused on business development and sales for Freight Forwarding department of the organization and would include travel as required for business purposes. Job location will be anywhere in India.
Job Description :
- The goal is to efficiently generate growth in revenue, as budgeted, prospects and customers and manage the overall business development.
- Should have managed and achieved defined Sales Targets - Monthly, Annually and managed Sales Team
- Coordination with various customers and agencies for business development & follow-up weekly progress reports.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Contribute to revenue growth
- Responsible for the management and handling of the RFQ response documents.
- Should maintain healthy sales pipelines.
- Formulate business SOP & smooth transition to operations.
- Preparation for shipping, warehousing, documentation, booking spaces for the cargo, negotiating prices, cargo insurance, filing insurance claims, freight consolidation, and deconsolidation.
- Collaborated with worldwide agents through the WCA network & generated new business in the international market.
- Vendor Management System Introduced a strong network of vendors across various branches and implemented SOP for its smooth operations.
- Working capital Management in coordination with the accounts team.
- Measure issue controls & develop professional training
Qualifications : Postgraduate in SCM and Logistics. An additional academic qualification in Sales would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.