Head - Corporate Communication & HR at TIW Private Equity
Views:1770 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
TIWPE Capital Advisors - Associate - Investments (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Handle most of the financial modelling and initial due diligence for investment opportunities.
- Assist the management and monitor portfolio companies.
- Deal sourcing and support transactions.
- Work on specific initiatives driven by the fund team and ensure success with defined resources.
- Prepare presentations for senior management board meetings, investor day, off-sites, town halls.
- Support management / business on strategic projects.
- Strategic assessment of under performing businesses and development of scenarios / recommendations for business heads.
- Conduct analysis of the competitive and general macro / market environment for senior management presentations. Develop market sizing / revenue pool models.
- Prepare quarterly/half yearly & annual presentations.
- Most of the projects require working closely with strategy team members, business heads, finance and other functional teams in different regions.
- Working independently or with the support of another member of the team.
- Work closely with the fund teams in implementing the objectives set out for the portfolio company
- Drive growth, implement new strategies and monitor P&L, as and where required
- Drive operational consulting to build better systems and processes in the portfolio company and ensure its successful implementation.
- Work on specific initiatives driven by the fund team and ensure success with defined resources
- Actively monitor fund financial performance and actions.
- Supervise the performance, training and development of reporting teams, providing clear direction and regular monitoring and feedback on performance.
- Ensure compliance with investment strategy, covenants, environmental and social safeguard requirements, and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
- Any other role that the fund team deems fit
Key Skills Required :
- Problem-solution mindset
- Ability to work independently, even in chaos and lack of defined structures
- Strong orientation with numbers
- Display energy that is significantly above average
- Ability to work under pressure of timelines and resources
- Strong people-management skills
- Multi-tasking ability & meet project deadlines
- Hand-on approach - be willing to undertake any role within the organisation to get the job done
- Strong analytical skills and excel skills
- Strong with PowerPoint and presentation
Experience Required - Between 6 to 8 years of similar experience from top-notch PE firms.